Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26



Today we woke up at 5:30 for worship. I couldn’t understand any of it, but it was nice.

Breakfast was fruit and bread. Neither tasted good, but I didn’t want to be rude or malnourished so I ate it. Dean V made fun of my faces.

When we were done we walked to our work site and listened to the Adventist School band. They were not all on key, but the effort was good.

At the work site we carried 100 lb bricks, mixed and made cement, and started building a wall. My hands are all scraped, and my back is super sore.

We came back for lunch, which was delicious and then took naps. When the kids got out of school we played with them. I got a soccer ball in the eye.

The kids had to stop playing so they could clean up for dinner. I took my first cold bucket shower.

Dinner was more rice and beans and some odd veggie dish. It was edible.

Obed did worship.

- M.

No comments:

Post a Comment